Monday, April 28, 2014

REPEAT CASHMERE














Lately as you guys might have noticed, I've been fond of classic styled clothes from basic tees to neutral coloured jumpers. Just the type of stuff that Audrey Hepburn would wear. She's been my idol since I was twelve! I even remember watching Breakfast at Tifanny's over and over again and singing to Moon River. I'm very happy to actually find a shop that shares this style so let me introduce you to Repeat Cashmere that have sweaters, cardigans and scarves that remind me of Hepburn's style: a clean, high quality look, with fashionable shapes.

I usually use cashmere products on winter but I would also need one during cold spring nights that we're having now in Japan. It's usually hot during the day especially at noon but it could get really chilly in the evening as well. What I love about cashmere is that it's soft, comfortable and gives you warmth that you need. Repeat Cashmere has also various of these products and colours to choose from. My favourites are the neutral ones such as nude, taupe and light grey. For spring, you can never go wrong with lighter hues and pastels.

Have you seen the cherry blossoms? They were all probably gone by now. It was short but sweet time seeing all those wonderful cute pink and white trees. I can't wait to tell you more about my life in Japan as I've been really busy lately and finding a schedule for blogging has been tough. I want you to know that I miss sharing things with you and I will try my best to update you all.

Photos by Carey | This is a sponsored post.

1 comments:

Townhouse Palette said...

I love the look and the pictures! I can't wait to hear more stories about your life in Japan ^_^

Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥