Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SANRIO PUROLAND


Hello Kitty is 40 years old already! I can't believe it!


































Sanrio Puroland is located at Tama Center (Station - Odakyu Line). I was (and now secretly) a big fan of Hello Kitty since I was little. Hello Kitty shower, gold-plated earrings, towels, cups, saucers, clocks, spoons, forks, bags, pencils, stationeries, name it I got it. So definitely visiting Puroland is a dream come true. I've always been wanting to go and by luck, my friend from Manila visited and going to this mini Hello Kitty world is on their itinerary. We took a bus from Shinjuku but you can easily go there by train. Funnily, we heard so much people speaking in our native tongue. I guess I wasn't the only one who's dying to go there! Also if you love kawaii Japanese kids, you definitely have to go! Their level of kawaii-ness is unbelievable. I am so lucky to be on the same ride as them! I just have to say that my favourite attraction was Kiki Lala.

I took so much photos that could last me a lifetime but if someone ask me to go back, I wouldn't say no. 

2 comments:

Townhouse Palette said...

That is so awesome! I had no idea Japan has a Sanrio Land, I must go there when I am older ^_^

Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

Ashley Dy said...

You should!